evasi0n - iOS 7.X.X Jailbreak
Compatible with all iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and iPad mini models running iOS 7.x.x
- 5 minutes of your time!
- A computer, running Windows (XP minimum), Mac OS X (10.6 minimum) or Linux (x86 / x86_64)
- iTunes installed if you're running Windows
- An iPhone, iPad or iPod running iOS 7.x.x (you may check in Settings / General / About => Version)
- A USB cable to connect the device to the computer
Important! Read me!
- Backup your device using iTunes (or iCloud) before using evasi0n. If something breaks, you'll always be able to recover your data.
- Please disable the lock passcode/fingerprint of your iOS device before using evasi0n. It can cause issues.
- Avoid all iOS and iTunes related tasks until evasi0n is complete. Why not just enjoy a brief break from the computer to stretch your legs?
- If the process gets stuck somewhere, it's safe to restart the program, reboot the device (if necessary by holding down Power and Home until it shuts down), and rerun the process.
- If you get an error on OS X 10.8 saying that evasi0n can't be opened, control-click (or right-click) the app and on the revealed context menu, choose 'Open.' On the ensuing dialogue box, choose 'Open' as well.
- I would like to contribute to the team.
We do have a PayPal account if you would like to:
- I have a question regarding the jailbreak process or jailbreaking in general.
Please go to the Jailbreak QA dedicated website or see their help page for evasi0n or try /r/jailbreak on Reddit.
- evasi0n is a production of evad3rs
- @phoenixdev for his research
- @Surenix for evad3rs and evasi0n designs
- Hanéne Samara for her work on evasi0n GUI
- @chronicdevteam and @iphone_dev for their support
- Kiki the cat for the inspiration